Introducing the First studio quality mic preamp for the iOS platform
Here's how you use it: Take the microphone you use every day on stage or in the studio and plug it into your iOS device. It's that simple. Need Phantom Power? Flip the "Phantom Power" switch. Congratulations, you've just become a professional user.
This is perhaps the most important product introduction for musicians and the rest of the civilized world since the iPod and iPad. Now, thanks to the iRig Pre, you can hook your favorite microphone to your iOS device and join the mobile music revolution. Create music any time, anywhere with your own high quality microphones on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
So now if you want to record that special riff using your own ribbon microphone and mix it on your iPhone, you can. Simply plug the iRig Pre into the headphone jack of your iOS device, activate phantom power if necessary, launch your recording software and wail away.
- 40 cm (15.75") TRRS cable to connect
to any iOS device headset jack
- XLR input connector for microphones
- Gain control
- +48 V phantom power
- Headphone output
- On/Off switch
- Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery
- Battery life is approximately
30 hours with dynamic microphones
and 10 hours with phantom powered condenser studio microphones
- Download 2 free apps from the App Store:
- iRig Recorder FREE, an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app,
- VocaLive FREE, a multi-effects processing app for singers.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
iRig PRE Specifications
- Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB fullband, phantom power ON
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom max current: 6mA
- Battery duration (Alkaline 9V cell): approx 30 hours when phantom is off, approx 10 hours when phantom is on
- iRig Pre
- 9V Battery
- Velcro Strip
- 32mm/1.26" x 35mm/1.38" x 83mm/3.27"
(W x L x H)
- Cable length: 450mm/17.72"
- Weight: 100g/3.53oz (Battery included)
Compatible with iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad 4th generation, iPad mini, iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2, iPad. iOS 4.3 or later is required.
To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.
Mac®: Most Mac computers from 2008-2013 are compatible with the exception of the Mac Pro line.
There are issues with 2014 MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models as well as late 2013 iMac models, making them not compatible.
Aside from the above Mac models, you can check for your Mac compatibility by selecting:
About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio
and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.
Γράψτε τη Δικιά σας Αξιολόγηση