Aston - Piano Duets: Classical Composers
28, Alexandras Avenue
332, Siggrou Avenue
23, Filikis Eterias str.
155, New National Road Athens - Patras
Piano Duets: Classical Composers presents varied and accessible repertoire for every duet player. The collection includes attractive new arrangements of orchestral and chamber gems, alongside new editions of original works written specifically for piano duet. You'll find sonata movements by less well-known composers of the period, Clementi and J.C.F. Bach, as well as Beethoven's complete Sonata in D major, one of the few original duet sonatas written by the composer. The volume is concluded with a light and attractive Minuet and Trio by Haydn, a colourful Theme and Variations by Mozart, and a graceful and flowing arrangement of Schubert's Entr'acte Music from Rosamunde. Ranging from the intimate to the virtuosic, these pieces are ideal for duettists looking for new recital material as well as those beginning to explore the medium.
- Varied and accessible repertoire in beautifully prepared editions
- For all duettists, whether exploring the repertoire or looking for new recital options
- Includes both brand-new duet arrangements and original works
- J. C. F. Bach: Allegro con spirito from Sonata in A major
- L. van Beethoven: Sonata in D major, Op. 6
- Muzio Clementi: Allegro maestoso from Sonata in E flat major, Op. 3 No. 2
- Joseph Haydn: Minuet and Trio from Symphony No. 100 'Military'
- W. A. Mozart: Allegro from Serenade K388
- Franz Schubert: Entr'acte No. 3 from Rosamunde
Publisher: Oxford University Press
|Number of Pages||72|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
From the same category
Other products from Oxford University Press